The 2012 Be2Awards winners
So it all culminated last week - the Be2 award nominations were sourced from you, our "crowd", and were voted upon by the same "crowd": you. This helped ensure we got a wide spread of nominations, and also encouraged shortlisted candidates to mobilise their supporters. The votes were counted and the winners were announced.....
- BE2 media award - winner: BuildersConferenceLive
- Best AEC collaboration application - winner: Conject Project Control
- Best AEC community, network or application - winner: LinkedIn group “NEC3”
- Best AEC PR/marketing campaign - winner: Mark Johnson
- Best AEC social media blog - winner: Construction Industry Podcast by Cesar Abeid
- Best AEC use of Twitter - winner Su Butcher (@SuButcher)
- Best education and learning project - winner: AEC Social Media pres'ns from Mark Johnson
- Best 'internet of things', location-based or mobile app - winner: Glenigan mobile app
- Best sustainability or built environment blog - winner: Mel Starrs for "Elemental"
- Best AEC use of photo / video - winner: Elmvale project photo blog
- Best use of Web 2.0 for construction products - winner: Helifix use of QR codes
- Best virtual or hybrid event - winner: Asite BIM Webinar series