|Su Butcher for "Just Practising"||42%|
|Gemma Went for "The Cube"||8%|
|Mike Colquhoun for "London CE Club Video Blog"||7%|
|Tim Garratt for, er, his blog||40%|
|Clare Watson for "The SaaS Handbook"||3%|
Best AEC social media blog
The best AEC social media blog will be one about how social media and its relevance to the architecture, engineering, construction, property, facilities management or infrastructure sectors. It may be looking at deployment of Web 2.0 within a design team or in a site environment; it might look at social media from a marketing or PR perspective; or perhaps it looks at how the industry engages with the society of which it is part. The choice is your's. But as with the other blog categories, we are looking for bloggers who create lively, engaging and original content and who actively cultivate conversations with their readers.
The shortlisted-candidates in this category:
- Su Butcher for "Just Practising" - "a mine of useful information and personal opinions about using social media, ... championing the use of Twitter by architects, and looking at LinkedIn from a similar perspective".
- Gemma Went for "The Cube" - "reliable, inspiring and informative"
- Mike Colquhoun for "London Constructing Excellence Club Video Blog" - uses short videos to give an impression of the club and its meetings, showing the wide spectrum of people in the industry that attend
- Tim Garratt for "Tim Garratt's blog" - "Not sure if people find it useful, I hope so - on all things property and grumpy old man!"
- Clare Watson for "The SaaS Handbook" - Started in September 2010, this is an AEC SaaS related blog posted by 4Projects covering issues of interest within SaaS technology and the AEC / Energy Sectors. Started in Sept 2010