The world's only awards for social media in the built environment
The Be2awards - London, 25 September 2013
London Social Media Week 2013 includes the third running of the Be2Awards and Be2Talks - a celebration of technology, social media and the built environment.
Since 2008, Be2camp social media advocates have been helping the architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and related industries think about and deploy Web 2.0 tools and techniques. Once again, it's time for the world's only awards for social media in the built environment.
- BE2 media award - winner: BuildersConferenceLive
- Best AEC collaboration application - winner: Conject Project Control
- Best AEC community, network or application - winner: LinkedIn group “NEC3”
- Best AEC PR/marketing campaign - winner: Mark Johnson
- Best AEC social media blog - winner: Construction Industry Podcast by Cesar Abeid
- Best AEC use of Twitter - winner Su Butcher (@SuButcher)
- Best education and learning project - winner: AEC Social Media pres'ns from Mark Johnson
- Best 'internet of things', location-based or mobile app - winner: Glenigan mobile app
- Best sustainability or built environment blog - winner: Mel Starrs for "Elemental"
- Best AEC use of photo / video - winner: Elmvale project photo blog
- Best use of Web 2.0 for construction products - winner: Helifix use of QR codes
- Best virtual or hybrid event - winner: Asite BIM Webinar series
The @Be2Talks - book now!
The Be2Awards are about sharing information and helping construction people connect online, so we:
- 'crowdsource' the award nominations and encourage online voting
- host some of construction and technology's most thoughtful speakers at a TEDx-style event - Be2TALKs - throughout the Be2Awards presentations - and
- don't insist on black-ties and cocktail dresses
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to the Be2camp news blog, and make sure you're following @Be2Awards or @Be2camp on Twitter. Details of nominations, sponsors, speakers, shortlists and awards announcements will continue up to, throughout September 2013 and beyond....